Wednesday 8 May 2013

DC Injustice Doomsday Figure Unveiled!

 

DC Collectibles has unveiled its upcoming 3.75-inch Injustice: Gods Among Us Doomsday. Doomsday, who was one of the final characters announced for the game, may be best remembered for "killing" Superman in the controversial 1992 Death of Superman storyline.

Although I've never been a fan of Doomsday, I can't help but be a little impressed by this design which strikes me as being among DC Collectibles' coolest 3.75-inch creations. The sculpting and jointing are both fairly strong (albeit he could use either a cut waist or an upper torso joint). DCC really seems to do great work on over-sized 3.75-inch characters, such as the previously released Solomon Grundy.

Doomsday will packaged with the as-yet-unrevealed Catwoman. I've had a somewhat split opinion on DCC's 3.75-inch Injustice line but I wholeheartedly hope that it performs well so we can eventually see a full roster. I believe the current count still stands at Deathstroke, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman, Solomon Grundy, Cyborg, Harley Quinn, Flash, Raven, Superman, Nightwing, Aquaman, and Black Adam.

No comments:

Post a Comment