Tuesday 7 May 2013

Jason David Frank to Appear in Super Megaforce

 

 Jason David Frank, who you know best as Tommy Oliver the Green Ranger and White Ranger in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the Red Ranger in Power Rangers Zeo and Power Rangers Turbo, and finally the Black Ranger in Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Today, Jason David Frank, or JDF, posted the following video on his official Facebook page:



The video, entitled "What's Next Tommy Oliver?", showcases the Rangers that JDF has been. To top it off, JDF also posted the following regarding his upcoming appearance at Puerto Rico Comic Con 2013:

To all my Fans,
I'm sorry to inform you that I will not be able to attend Puerto Rico Comic Con 2013. Although I enjoyed my time in last year's event and planned on meeting more of my fans this year, due to circumstances beyond my control, I will not be able to attend. It was a very difficult decision, however, I have decided to partake in a new filming project out of the country that interferes with the event. This is a very important project that I cannot miss.


I am saddened that I will miss the opportunity to meet all my fans because they are very important to me. I hate to cancel any event and disappoint them. I deeply apologize to all my fans that are planning to meet me at Puerto Rico Comic Con, but I am hoping that I will be able to return on a future date to meet with you all.
Again, I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Jason David Frank


Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure this is JDF telling us he's now involved in Power Rangers Super Megaforce!

(Maybe he can pick up Rhett Fisher on the way?)

What do you guys think? Happy that JDF is returning to Power Rangers? Or are you sick of the series continually going back to Tommy? Voice up your thoughts and opinions! DISCUSS!



Source: via Tokunation

No comments:

Post a Comment