Thursday 23 August 2012

Pokémon and Batman Collide in "Zubatman: The Animated Series"

 

 Who knew Pokémon's Zubat was so brave. So bold. Well, he's a real dark knight in Celadon City, as evidenced in TerminalMontage's short parody of the Batman: The Animated Series intro below.  


From the YouTube page:

Well this took FOREVER. This is the most detailed animation I've made to date, hope you guys liked it! I recreated the intro from Batman the Animated Series, with a Pokemon twist! I rotoscoped a bit and practiced drawing super heroes for a few days to get this style down somewhat to keep the look
consistent throughout (I'd also like to credit the anime "Toaru Majutsu no Index" cause that's where I got that epic punch from). I learned a lot from this, and I can't wait to apply what I've learned to my next animations :D

No comments:

Post a Comment