Sunday 5 February 2012

Junya Ikeda (Gai Ikari)–Gokaiger Wrapped

A few days ago, Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger finished filming!  I started filming in May. Now that I look back at it, it was a long but short 8 months, and I really made a lot of memories.
To the many staff, the regular cast, the guests, and the returning previous sentai members:
Without even one of you., we would never have been able to make this show.  We were able to do our best thanks to those of you who kindly supported us.  Without that support we couldn’t have done anything.
Thank you very, very, very much!
There’s one thing we wanted to say.  In order to do that, the cast and staff, everyone, risked their lives and gave their blood, sweat and tears to make this show.  I also did my best to tie together the way I wanted to be a hero that time, dreams, hope and light.
If there weren’t heroes at that time, I wouldn’t be here today.
Wanting to be a hero, being helped by heroes, pursuing that dream, allowed me to overcome many things.  From the heroes I learned the strength to stand and face my difficulties without hesitating or running away.
So then, how does someone become a hero, in the true sense of the word?
A hero’s back is very big.  From it you get the impression that, despite whatever other burdens the hero has, he will still protect you without question.  A big, kind, trustworthy back.
Maybe I got a little closer to that?  Maybe just a little, a tiny bit closer to being a hero like the ones I saw at that time?  I still don’t know.  I can’t do anything big like that.  But I honestly think that this path that I’m taking is the right one.
Someday, I’ll be able to proudly say, “I’m a hero!  I’ll take all your burdens!” But for now, I’m still just an apprentice hero.  ”Don’t give up on your dreams and hopes!”  Dreams are something that you won’t be able to find once you stop believing in them for even a moment.
“No matter what stands in my way, I’ll get what I want with my own two hands.”  That’s what a pirate is, right?  There isn’t much left before the Gokaiger finale.  Let’s make it flashy, to the very very very end!!!
Thank you for your support!!


No comments:

Post a Comment