Saturday 22 September 2012

Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Full Trailer!

 

I almost don't feel as if I deserve to write words underneath this video because it is just too awesome. Something about the art design bugged me in the still shots (like on the official page) but I'm liking it a lot more in motion. I just finished reading this part of JoJo a few weeks ago so I am beyond excited to see it animated.


It's just hard to watch this and not think about how amazing the upcoming game looks. Let's just try to put that aside, though, as I am very excited to start watching it
By the way, the text that comes up during the promo is a quote from Frederick Langbridge. "Two men look out the same prison bars; one sees mud and the other stars."





Source: Anime News Network

No comments:

Post a Comment