Friday 14 September 2012

Anime List Fall 2012






With the diverse fall 2012 anime season weeks away, how about a look at the whole who's who at one glance? A pair of charts compile representative male and female cast members from the whole assortment.




A/G-1 Ixion Saga DT
A/G-2 Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo
A/G-3 Sukitte li na yo
A/G-4 Bakuman 3
A/G-5 Chū-2 Byō de mo Koi ga Shitai! 
A/G-6 Busou Shinki
A/G-7 Battle Spirits: Sword Eyes
B/H-1 Hidamari Sketch Honeycomb
B/H-2 Kamisama Kiss
B/H-3 Litchi DE Light Club
B/H-4 Magi
B/H-5 Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de
B/H-6 Robotics;Notes
B/H-7 Ebiten
C/I-1 As Long As There's Love, It Doesn't Matter If He Is My Brother, Right!?
C/I-2 Tonari no Kaibutsun
C/I-3 To Love Ru Darkness
C/I-4 Seitokai no Ichizon
C/I-5 Medaka Box
C/I-6 Aikatsu
C/I-7 Haitai Nanafa
D/J-1 Zetsuen no Tempest 
D/J-2 Hiiro ni Kakera
D/J-3 Little Busters
D/J-4 Psycho-Pass
D/J-5 Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
D/J-6 Wooser no Sono Higurashi
D/J-7 Yu-Gi-Oh
E/K-1 Chou Soku Henkei Gyrozetter
E/K-2 Monsuno
E/K-3 Gintama
E/K-4 Code:Breaker
E/K-5 Hayate the Combat Bulter
E/K-6 Oreimo
E/K-7Cross Fight B-Daman eS
F/L-1 From the New World
F/L-2 Girl und Panzer
F/L-3 Teekyuu
F/L-4 Jormungand 
F/L-5 Btooom!
F/L-6 K
F/L-7 Initial D

No comments:

Post a Comment